The purpose of the policy is to explain the Company practices regarding the privacy of users of the website, and how the Company uses the information provided to it by the users or collected by it when they using the websites.
Registration for Services
To the extent that personal information is required when registering for services of the Company or when purchasing products from it, the Company will only ask you for the information that is directly necessary for the provision of the services or for the purchase of the products.
The Use of Information
• Allow to use the various services that Company offers;
• Improve the services and content offered;
• For monitoring and statistic;
• Modify or cancel existing services and content;
• For the purpose of purchasing products and services on websites;
• To tailor the ads that will be displayed based on your location and websites you visited.
Providing Information to a Third Party
The company will not pass on to third parties your personal details and information collected about your activity on the website except in the cases listed below:
• If you purchase products and services from third parties that offer them for sale through the Company, these third parties will be provided with the information they need to complete the purchase process;
• In the event of a legal dispute between you and the Company that will require the disclosure of your details;
• If your actions on the websites are against the law;
• If a court ruling orders the Company to provide your details or information about you to a third party;
The Company’s website uses “cookies” for the purpose of its stable and proper operation, including collection of statistics about the use of the website, to verify details, to adapt the website to your personal preferences and for information security purposes.
Modern browsers include the option to avoid accepting cookies. If you do not know how to do this, check the help section of your browser.
The Company implements up-to-date information security systems and procedures at its websites. While these systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorized intrusion, they do not provide complete security. Therefore, the Company does not warrant that its services will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein.
According to the Privacy Protection Law, 5741-1981, any person is entitled to review the information kept on him in a database. A person who has reviewed the information and found it is incorrect, incomplete, unclear or out-of-date, may contact the Company to correct or delete the information. Request on this subject to be directed to email@example.com.
In addition, according to the aforementioned law you are entitled to demand in writing that the information about you be deleted from the Company’s database if the Company uses it for contacting you.